- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
System for doublebass ISCHELL J48ACB with air microphone AirCapt
The Jack is fixed between two strings under the bridge, the battery (optional) is attached behind the tailpiece with Velcro.
This system must be powered by the phantom power of your amp or mixer. To do this, use a balanced cable (option above) with a stereo jack instrument side and an XLR plug amplification side.
The 9v battery option allows you to also use the system with an unbalanced cable jack/jack (mono), in this case, the system is automatically powered by 9V battery.
- Air microphone AirCapt
- Balanced output jack, balanced cable and phantom power 9 to 48V needed
- Low cut in the jack 3 positions: Flat / 180Hz / 360Hz
- Unbalanced Output Jack (Jack / Jack mono) with 9v battery option above
- Operating time connected with the option 9v battery, about 500 hours.
- The battery is fixed with scratch behind the tailpiece
|Dimensions||13 × 15 × 4.5 cm|