- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Air microphone system for guitar, harp, banjo, kora…
This system must be installed inside your instrument. We recommend that you call your luthier for the installation requires the drilling of the instrument for the Jack.
The 9v battery option allows you to use the system with an unbalanced jack (mono), because in this case, the system is automatically powered by 9V battery.
Without the 9v battery option, the system must be powered by phantom power of your amp or mixer. You should use a balanced cable with symmetrical Jack (stereo) instrument side and an XLR plug side of amplification.
- Air mic AirCapt
- Works with phantom power with a balanced Jack
- 9v Battery option to work with an unbalanced Jack
- Operational autonomy plugged 500 hours minimum with battery.
- Internal low cut 3 positions : Flat / 180Hz / 360Hz
- Fixing putty
- Option volume knob or wheel
- Option 9V battery (not included) for over 500 hours of use unbalanced jack output
|Dimensions||13 × 8 × 4.5 cm|