189,00€ - 209,00€
Detachable C2 contact microphone 40/16000Hz with 3-position High-Pass, for various instruments, works on phantom power, 220cm cable length, 55cm option + XLR attachment on the instrument…
- Reviews (1)
C2 contact microphone for various instruments with built-in XLR High-Pass.
Suitable for piano, double bass, cello, violin, harp, oud, sitar, kora, n'goni, banjo, zither...
- Contact microphone Ischell C2
- Bandwidth: 40/16000Hz – Technical specifications of the microphones
- High-Pass integrated into the 3-position XLR: Flat / 180Hz / 360Hz
- 9- to 48-volt phantom power operation
- Balanced XLR output
- 220 cm cable between microphone and XLR
- Optional, 55cm of cable + plate to fix the XLR on the instrument
- audio adhesive putty for contact microphone Ischell provided
- Microphone dimensions: Height 12/13 mm with the putty - Diameter: 25 mm
- Semi-rigid carrying case
1 reviews for C2BHP
Add a review
There are no questions yet.
Used in addition to a piezo on my guitar, no feedback, I'm satisfied...