- Reviews (7)
Audio adhesive putty for ISCHELL contact microphone
If you bought your system on this site or if you are a user of systems Ischell > 50% discount will be applied to this product in the cart after logging in. This discount works on your second order, if the discount does not work or if you purchased your system from a reseller or second-hand, contact us. For a second order the same day, put “Picked up locally” to avoid paying shipping costs twice.
The audio adhesive putty ISCHELL is a unique and essential technical product for the installation of the contact microphone ISCHELL. No other putty is suitable!
Box of 2 doses of 3,5g of putty:
- Be careful, the white and the gray do not have the same sound.
- white putty> Linear bandwidth, sound with rather brilliant highs.
- gray putty> Bandwidth with a rounder sound in the bass and duller in the treble.
- Perfectly clean, leaves no marks on the instrument or on the fingers
- Easy to mold
- Heat resistance
- Can be reused many times (except when it gets very dirty)
- Keeps its properties for many years
- Also allows a quick attachment of the elements of the microphone kit on any type of instrument with a very good adhesion.
Please note: Use only the audio adhesive putty ISCHELL for the installation of your contact microphone ISCHELL. Any other putty will distort the sound and bandwidth, greatly affect feedback resistance, and may dirty or damage your instrument...